In order to achieve clinical integration for SCCN and improve both clinical and financial outcomes as we enter into value-based contracts, we need a population health management (PHM) solution to support:
- The aggregation of patient data across multiple health information technology sources
- The analysis of patient data into a single, actionable patient record
- The actions through which care providers can track and improve patient outcomes
Wellcentive is the population health management solution for SCCN. It is an online platform that integrates clinical and administrative data from all participants in SCCN, including primary care, specialty care, and hospital data. Having this single point of access allows SCCN to view quality performance at the network, practice and provider level to drive change that leads to better outcomes, lower cost, and improved quality care. It also puts the patient at the center, adding data beyond just one practice’s EMR to promote shared care planning and more coordinated care.
- An online application accessible from the web.
- A repository of clinical and administrative data from all participants in SCCN, including primary care, specialty care, and hospital data.
- A care management platform that facilitates better care coordination of patients for improved outcomes.
- Allow insight into the collective SCCN patient population, as well as at the practice and provider level.
- Help SCCN practices target patients within their population to improve quality metrics.
- Provide aggregated data for deeper analyses to develop the best care model that meets the needs of SCCN's population.
Click here for brief introductory video on Wellcentive: Wellcentive Introduction